Steve Cook is the founder of Lifeonaire, an organization devoted to helping people live abundant, prosperous lives.
At one point Steve literally had nothing and has now had abundant success while leading by a humble example. He has shocked friends and family by staying true to his core beliefs and his story will inspire you to keep moving forward.
In this episode, you will learn how Steve fights to feel good enough every single day. He will talk about the importance of having a strong and supportive network and what drives his purpose in life. Listen to the end to find out how to develop a vision for your life!
Quotes:“I did not want to continue to live the way that I was living” - @TheStephenCook Click To Tweet “I’m every bit as good as they are and if they can do it, so can I” -@TheStephenCook Click To Tweet “Sometimes the people closest to us are the ones who are stealing our dreams and trying to kill them” - @TheStephenCook Click To Tweet “If I can change the life of one person, I can change the world” - @TheStephenCook Click To Tweet
- 02:47 – Steve’s background
- 02:58 – “I am just really passionate about helping people” – Steve Cook
- 04:30 – The beginning of Steve’s “I’m not enough” story
- 09:30 – Identifying and overcoming painful experiences
- 12:32 – “I’m every bit as good as they are and if they can do it, so can I” – Steve Cook
- 14:14 – Changing your friends and network
- 20:30 – Leading by example and teaching out an important message
- 27:12 – Developing a vision for your life
- 28:17 – “If I can change the life of one person, I can change the world” – Steve Cook
Subscribe to The PenniZ Show!