Joy Idries is an internationally recognized personal transformation expert, intuitive spiritual guide, and healer, who is on a mission to help others find their true peace and joy.
After a lifetime of pain and trauma, Joy was able to unleash her joy and freedom in a healing retreat weekend which fired her passion to inspire others unleash their own. She believes that there is always hope for change and transformation amidst our deepest pain and darkest experiences.
On this episode, Joy shares her lifetime trauma which started when she was still inside her mother’s womb. She also shares how her pain and distress over those years have been healed in one transformational weekend. If you have gone through a traumatic experience that made you feel less of a person, listen to this episode and get ready to be transformed!“Once people understand that there is hope, they will be motivated to do something.” - @Lightanjoy Click To Tweet
• 00:56 – Joy’s introduction and background
• 02:19 – A lifetime of pain and trauma
• 08:30 – The weekend transformation
• 10:40 – Tools and techniques in overcoming trauma
• 11:08 – “I’m here to give hope that it’s possible to change.” – @Lightanjoy
• 11:13 – “Once people understand that there is hope, they will be motivated to do something.” – @Lightanjoy
• 12:56 – “Whatever happens to you on the inside does not touch you on the outside.” – @Lightanjoy
• 15:47 – Pain of the present
• 17:36 – Her book: Joy Unleashed
• 18:45 – Her advice to the listeners