Kris Langworthy is a Personal Growth Expert, Speaker, and Coach, dedicated to empower leaders to develop and maintain healthy work environments, increase performance, and catalyze success.
After several years working as a healthcare professional and a parent of a child who overcame cancer, Kris came to realize that perspective shapes lives. It is for this reason that she built a personal leadership development coaching and consulting business, Impact Zone Strategies, in order to equip individuals and organizations with simple and practical changes that vitalize their lives and organizations.
During this episode, Kris talks about how perception activates success and how our mindset significantly affects our lives. She believes that we have all the resources we need in our pockets. We just have to learn to recognize them. Join us in this conversation as she walks us through her journey to victory through resiliency.“It was a mindset shift that freed me.” - Kris Langworthy Click To Tweet
• Kris Langworthy|LinkedIn
• 00:54 – Kris’ introduction and background
• 04:03 – The great mindset shift
• 04:33 – “You have what you need for success.” – Kris Langworthy
• 06:12 – Uncovering heaven’s gift
• 08:24 – Help from the community
• 11:07 – “Courage looks like asking for help.” – Kris Langworthy
• 13:17 – Resilience: Surfing with the waves
• 16:22 – Seeing ourselves differently
• 18:04 – “It was a mindset shift that freed me.” – Kris Langworthy
• 22:38 – You are enough