Tamara Celeste is an Attorney, Real Estate Broker, Coach, Author, and purpose-driven Entrepreneur, who is on a mission to empower, educate and support women in their quest to purchase real estate.
Tamara is the author of the book “Buy Homes, Not Shoes”, dedicated to show women that buying a home is a fun and exciting experience. Despite being in the lowest part of her life, she was able to pull herself out of it by finding what her heart truly desires.
During this episode, Tamara reveals ways to achieve victory even when experiencing your greatest defeat. Join this motivating conversation about overcoming embarrassment, fear, and rejection by discovering your niche. If your inner voice is talking to you, stop for a moment and listen!“Do something, no matter how small, towards your goal.” - Tamara Celeste Click To Tweet
• 00:47 – Tamara’s introduction and background
• 03:37 – The lowest point of her life
• 06:17 – Overcoming embarrassment and defeat
• 07:26 – Detaching from negativity
• 08:31 – Realizing her true passion
• 10:26 – “There’s always opportunity, no matter what situation.” – Tamara Celeste
• 12:30 – Your guide to victory
• 12:49 – “Do something, no matter how small, towards your goal.” – Tamara Celeste
• 16:50 – The fear of rejection from people
• 22:56 – “Just follow that inner voice.” – Tamara Celeste