Sharon Lynn Wyeth is the creator of Neimology® Science, the study of the placement of the letters in a name.
Sharon has supported thousands of people around the world in understanding themselves and others better. Through Neimology® Science and her intuition she gives exacting, accurate readings to individuals assisting them to get answers on topics such as love, career, money, and relationships.
During this episode, Sharon will share how learning from her personal experiences allowed her to truly live a fulfilled and happy life. You’ll the importance and lessons learned from her parents and teachers. Find out ways to stop comparing yourself to others and embrace confidence. Listen to the end to hear Sharon applying her Neimology science to PenniZ’s name.
- 00:42 – Sharon’s background and introduction
- 03:03 – Feeling ‘dumb’ in a school of smart kids
- 07:42 – “I overcompensated and a lot of people do that because we don’t feel comfortable being compared to others” – Sharon of @MeaningsOfNames
- 09:22 – Life lessons learned from your parents and teachers
- 15:01 – “Look at life from your experiences and what your experiences are teaching you” – Sharon of @MeaningsOfNames
- 17:22 – How to stop comparing yourself to others
- 19:47 – Observing your skills by analyzing your name
- 25:03 – PenniZ has a Neimology experience
- 30:34 – “When we’re true to ourselves and go with our own instincts… That’s when we lead the happiest lives” – Sharon of @MeaningsOfNames