Christine Stow is a speaker, author, and community consultant who helps individuals find their hidden talents to unleash their income stream.
Christine has been elected to council, completed an MBA, established support Programs and a Special School. She speaks to women to find their passion, uncover their purpose and turn it into business gold.
During this episode, Christine will share what she did after finding out something was wrong with her daughter and what she did to reinvent herself. Find out how to help others while finding your mission and purpose. Learn and understand your true value as a woman and empower yourself to take action.
- 01:10 – Christine’s background and introduction
- 04:29 – Realizing that something was wrong with her daughter
- 08:00 – How Christine reinvented herself while helping others
- 09:48 – “It’s not about the money you earn. It’s about being valued as a community member” – Christine Stow
- 14:45 – Finding your mission and purpose
- 15:01 – “My mission is to help other women because as women we have beautiful gifts but we don’t value them” – Christine Stow
- 15:18 – Learning and understanding your true value as a woman
- 15:49 – “Once you put form and function around your project or idea, the money comes” – Christine Stow
- 17:16 – Final words of inspiration