Shelia Malcolm is the founder of Look Within Life Coaching LLC, an organization dedicated to being a growth catalyst to individuals, businesses, organizations, and schools who want to create a culture of excellence where everyone has the opportunity to reach their potential.
Shelia’s passion and life-mission are to see you become who you are destined to be. She will take the journey with you so that you can live your best-self NOW!
During this episode, Shelia will share how you can break free from emotional bondage and change your life forever. Expect to hear about stories her grandmother’s love and values that she has instilled. Regardless of your age or profession, you will be inspired to make everlasting positive change.“You can’t help and do things for others if you don’t know it yourself” - Sheila Malcolm Click To Tweet
- 00:32 – Shelia’s background and introduction
- 03:08 – “I was the rescuer that I was waiting on. I was my own 411” – Sheila Malcolm
- 05:20 – Stories of her grandmother’s love
- 11:38 – Practicing values learned from her grandmother
- 13:09 – “You can’t help and do things for others if you don’t know it yourself” – Sheila Malcolm
- 13:56 – How Shelia helps women of all walks of life
- 17:04 – “It’s okay to be down but it’s not okay to stay down” – Sheila Malcolm
- 20:13 – Having an abortion at a young age
- 26:23 – Overcoming your past and realizing you’re not alone
- 29:16 – Last few words of wisdom