Gayle Carson is an expert adviser to CEO and entrepreneurial managers around the world.
Gayle has been called on by major media to comment on business, communication, the conversation on boomer statistics and even customer service issues. A specialist in boomer women and beyond, she helps them deal with elder-care issues, feeling invisible, self-esteem and most important, knowing they can become whatever it is they want to be.
During this episode, Gayle will share how the power of love, gratitude, and affirmation will bring you success in your personal and professional life. Understand why having family, friends, and mentors for support is crucial. Listen to the end for the proper tools and techniques to reach a stable and positive mindset.
You deserve to be a rockstar that allows nothing to hold you back!
Links:“Mindset does matter” - @gaylecarson Click To Tweet
- 00:56 – Dr. Gayle’s background and introduction
- 04:01 – Practicing affirmations and gratitude for growth
- 06:09 – “Look in the mirror and then say I love you” – @gaylecarson
- 08:24 – Having family, friends, and mentors around you for support
- 10:55 – Becoming a role model for millions of people around the world
- 11:11 – “A lot of people look for the bad instead of the good. I look for the good instead of the bad” – @gaylecarson
- 16:05 – A look into Gayle’s radio shows
- 17:05 – Tools and techniques to reach a stable mindset
- 17:48 – “Mindset does matter” – @gaylecarson