Libby Jason is the author of Style REinventionist and empowers fashion confidence for the ageless woman.
Libby’s previous 13-year design company focused on mixing patterns and colors for her high-end, referral-only clients. In addition to design, she previously co-owned a fashion boutique in Newport Beach, CA and she also has a background in skincare/cosmetics for 22 years.
During this episode, Libby with share how to belong and fit in with others building your confidence. Learn to find yourself through gratitude and consistent journaling. You can be enough for yourself and not worry about what others will think. Listen to the end to be inspired by Libby to try something different and new!
Links:“Make sure you try something new” - Libby Jason Click To Tweet
- 00:52 – Libby’s introduction and background
- 04:20 – “When I was growing up I always wanted to belong” – Libby Jason
- 05:12 – Finding out where you belong and express yourself
- 10:01 – Being enough for yourself not others
- 12:25 – Learning to find yourself through gratitude and journaling
- 13:15 – “We all want to do our best, be recognized, visible, accepted, and loved” – Libby Jason
- 19:44 – Presenting yourself the right way
- 25:26 – The power and experience through journaling
- 30:18 – Final words of wisdom to live by
- 30:25 – “Make sure you try something new” – Libby Jason