Reagan Nevels is an inspiration influencer, author, and motivational speaker on a mission to help others discover and access their dreams.
At 12 years old, Reagan became a published author of Vision Collision, a guide to goal execution for dreamers of all ages. The message of her book has led readers to invite Reagan to speak at conferences, graduations, camps, and faith events around the country.
During this episode, Reagan will talk about the importance of striving to achieve anything you want regardless of your age. Hear how the support of family and friends with a positive heart led to her success. Listen to the end for words of wisdom that inspire you to take action towards your dreams!“You don’t have to wait to accomplish your goals” - Reagan Nevels Click To Tweet
- 01:03 – Reagan’s background and introduction
- 03:37 – “If I don’t live by what I say then how can I be an example to other people” – Reagan Nevels
- 04:53 – Inspiration behind Vision Collision
- 06:15 – Working with Dr. Lawanne Grant
- 07:11 – Being supported by family and friends
- 09:42 – Traveling and enjoying the adventure
- 12:18 – The core message to live by + new book teaser
- 14:27 – “You don’t have to wait to accomplish your goals” – Reagan Nevels