Janet Zaretsky is a TEDx & Keynote Speaker, Corporate Trainer, Business Coach, author, and has worked with over 32,000 people in the past 22+ years.
Janet’s mission is to empower women to be their naturally bold, brilliant selves and to see gender equity both in pay and in influence become a reality.
During this episode, Janet will share how she overcame her “Not Good Enough” experience through neuroscience. Using neuroscience can help you see brain patterns and behaviors so that you won’t feel like something is wrong with you. Learn the ways that family triggers can affect you and find out if you’re being too nice to others in your life. Listen to the end for some final thoughts that will inspire you to take action!“Together women can accomplish anything” – @janetzaretsky Click To Tweet
- 03:36 – Standing up for somebody in need
- 06:23 – Are you being too nice to others in your life?
- 10:32 – “Nice is nauseating. Nice is inauthentic” – @janetzaretsky
- 13:25 – A holistic approach to analyzing the gender gap
- 14:21 – “Together women can accomplish anything” – @janetzaretsky
- 15:51 – Using neuroscience to help you see brain patterns and behaviors
- 20:41 – How family triggers affect you and your growth
- 28:47 – “The only real failure is if you stop trying” – @janetzaretsky