Scott Greenlee is the president of Greenlee Consulting, a full service corporate and political consulting firm.
Before Scott’s success, he experienced traumatic losses and had no money in his pocket. You can say he was at an all-time low in his life.
In this episode, Scott will reveal his journey through life and how he made great changes through mindset and attitude. His hard work ethic and genuine personality will show as he shares his journey.
Listen in as his story will inspire you to make positive changes in your life today!
What They Don’t Teach You at Harvard Business School, Mark H. McCormack
Quotes:“I was the highest level salesmen in the company that didn’t have a degree” - Scott Greenlee Click To Tweet “You gotta show up to win” - Scott Greenlee Click To Tweet “Volunteer to take on responsibility and challenges that make you uncomfortable” - Scott Greenlee Click To Tweet
- 00:46 – Scott’s Bio and background
- 03:25 – High School and College backstory
- 12:00 – Earning $25,000 a year
- 14:22 – Volunteering and Giving allows you to learn practical, real-world skills
- 17:09 – “I was the highest level salesmen in the company that didn’t have a degree” – Scott Greenlee
- 18:05 – Life isn’t always roses and getting out of “The Fog”
- 19:26 – Changing your mindset and attitude
- 22:15 How you react to life’s middle is what determines your success
- 22:42 – “You gotta show up to win” – Scott Greenlee
- 31:20 – Final thoughts for those that crave success
- 32:18 – “Volunteer to take on responsibility and challenges that make you uncomfortable” – Scott Greenlee
Subscribe to The PenniZ Show!