Cheryl Grayson is the founder of Simply the BEST workshops, a practice which seeks to enliven learning and provide a FUN environment for all who choose Simply the BEST.
Her laid-back and affirming style establishes comfortable relationships based on mutual respect, integrity, and sincerity.
During this episode, Cheryl will talk about the moment her “not good enough” story started way back when she was 5 years. Her shocking story really shows that there is such a negative energy that must be overcome.
Find out how you can rise above all the bad in your life by using the tools that are already around you.
Quotes:“I’ve felt this way my whole life: Not being good enough” - Cheryl Grayson Click To Tweet “Everyday I try to be grateful for something” - Cheryl Grayson Click To Tweet “When you feel down… Do something for somebody else” - Cheryl Grayson Click To Tweet
- 02:09 – Who is Cheryl Grayson?
- 03:46 – Where the backstory all started at age 5
- 07:12 – “I’ve felt this way my whole life: Not being good enough” – Cheryl Grayson
- 09:16 – Day to day actions and affirmations
- 21:29 – Utilizing the tools around you
- 25:34 – Recognizing the purpose that your serve
Subscribe to The PenniZ Show!