DIANE FORSTER is the founder of I Have Today whose mission is to see that 1 billion women who don’t know their self-worth discover their true divinity, power, and purpose.
She is an Award-Winning Inventor, Best Selling Author, TEDx Speaker, TV Host, Podcaster, Intentional Living Expert and Re-Invention Specialist.
Diane helps others clear away their mindset blocks and limiting beliefs that can block you from reaching your full potential in business, life, and relationships.
During this episode, Diane will share how she spiraled into a life of depression and what she did to reinvent her life purpose. She will discuss six principles that will allow you to take back control of your life. Listen to the end for a powerful insight that will help you realize that you are not alone through your journey.“I Took ownership of the condition of my life” - @diane4stir Click To Tweet
Links:“We are always doing the best we can from where we are” - @diane4stir Click To Tweet
- 00:17 – Diane’s introduction and background
- 03:22 – “The Path to success is really putting one foot in front of the other each and every day” – @diane4stir
- 05:29 – Spiraling into depression and almost taking a life
- 09:09 – “I Took ownership of the condition of my life” – @diane4stir
- 14:46 – Taking your life back on your terms with these six principals
- 18:42 – “The only world that matters is this one between our ears” – @diane4stir
- 22:42 – Learning the three levels of forgiveness
- 24:01 – “We are always doing the best we can from where we are” – @diane4stir
- 26:27 – Powerful thoughts to inspire those who feel they are not enough
- 30:42 – This weeks challenge!