Carmen Bucci is a former Professional Baseball Player dedicated to helping students improve their mindset in order to build self-esteem, confidence and have every success they deserve.
Carmen is an excellent speaker who touched on many topics such as pressure and stress from the youth level through the professional. His talks are both meaningful and purposeful. In April 2018, he drove around the country and gave 30 talks in 30 cities, in 30 different states, in 30 days.
During this episode, Carmen shares how he took the risk and changed his life. He also shares the therapy he received by going out and speaking up to people. He was able to help, not just other people, but himself to cope up with the struggles and pain of losing one’s self. Listen in and discover the tools and principles that helped him get back on his feet.“That moment that I’m talking for somebody, I’m happy.” – Carmen Bucci Click To Tweet
• 00:54 – Who is Carmen Bucci?
• 02:41 – Sharing his “Not Good Enough” Story
• 06:50 – The learnings from an unexpected hand
• 07:30 – Reminder of his old goal sheet.
• 10:00 – Overcoming his weakness
• 12:45 – Taking the Leap of Faith
• 13:00 – “Take the risk, you get to the point where you’re tired of living the way you are, and something’s got to change.” – Carmen Bucci
• 14:00 – “I don’t want people to go through what I went through or feel what I felt.” – Carmen Bucci
• 18:15 – Speaking helps others and himself.
• 19:30 – “That moment that I’m talking for somebody, I’m happy.” – Carmen Bucci
• 22:16 – The Be-Do-Have Principle