Beth Baughan is a Wellness Strategist who is on a mission to empower women to live healthy, fit, and free.
Beth has a degree in Special Education, a Certified Personal Trainer, and a Sports Nutrition Health Coach. For 16 years, she worked with women, teaching them to fully love and accept their selves in mind, body, and spirit. She is the author of the book, Pick Up Your Mat and Walk: The Secret To Extraordinary Wellness.
During this episode, Beth reveals the secret of how she was able to heal from her mental struggle. Her story encourages you to find your inner strength and practical tools to become whole again. She believes that positivity makes a huge difference in our lives. Listen to this episode and unleash your extraordinary wellness!“A lot of thoughts or feelings come our way, but it doesn’t mean it’s the truth.” – Beth Baughan Click To Tweet
- 00:50 – Who is Beth Baughan?
- 02:58 – Experiencing early mental trauma
- 07:34 – Healing through Revelation Wellness
- 07:45 – “If you’re going to be helping people, you should be healthy yourself.” – Beth Baughan
- 09:51 – Ways in dealing pain and trauma
- 09:57 – “I am a huge believer in counseling.” – Beth Baughan
- 12:41 – The power of self-affirmation
- 14:43 – “A lot of thoughts or feelings come our way, but it doesn’t mean it’s the truth.” – Beth Baughan
- 15:15 – Reminding yourself that you are worthy
- 16:43 – 16 years of working with women
- 18:31 – “I love empowering women to know that they are beautifully designed.” – Beth Baughan
- 20:28 – Pieces of advice for people going through the mental struggle