Shirley Baldwin Owens is an entrepreneur and Relationship Coach who has devoted her life to serving others.
Shirley is the author of the book, Get What You Want From Your Man, where she reveals the secrets of how men think, what they truly want in a relationship, and what makes them want to give everything of themselves to a woman. She will be launching her own podcast on the October 1st.
During the episode, Shirley tells the story of what triggered her to write her book, which helped her overcame feeling “not good enough”. She shares some tips and techniques on how to achieve your passion and to feel more worthy.“If we don’t happen to life, life will happen to us.” – Shirley Baldwin Owens Click To Tweet
• 01:30 – Shirley’s introduction and background
• 04:07 – Painting a picture of your life
• 07:46 – The start of writing her book
• 14:26 – Feeling more worthy
• 15:52 – “We all have our own journey.” – Shirley Baldwin Owens
• 16:07 – “It is never too late.” – Shirley Baldwin Owens
• 19:07 – Self-care
• 21:53 – “If we don’t happen to life, life will happen to us.” – Shirley Baldwin Owens
• 23:39 – The “Just Is” Box