Joya Gallasch is the Founder of Women Uplift which is dedicated to empower women in reaching their full potential and help transform them from their misfortunes into living a fulfilled and joyful life.
Joya is a Healing Facilitator, Gentle Guide, and a Self-Love Activist, who believes that the only stability is found in the heart embodied through Self-Love. She helps women ignite their unique talents and to live their purpose by claiming their true power. She gently guides them to heal and blossom by integrating self-love and softness into their lives.
During the episode, Joya shares the healing techniques she learned over the years and how it personally helped her from her dark past. With her own healing journey, she inspires people with her vulnerability and her ability to stay courageous despite it all. Listen to this episode and discover many ways to heal from within.“Gentleness is an incredible remedy in the healing process.” - @joyapgallasch Click To Tweet
• 00:56 – Joya’s introduction and backstory
• 03:50 – Sexual abuse and miscarriage
• 06:13 – Healing from her trauma
• 07:44 – “One of the ways I have learned to heal is by feeling it all.” – @joyapgallasch
• 10:22 – Seeking the safe circle
• 12:19 – The Quiet Listener
• 13:17 – “I find writing incredibly healing.” – @joyapgallasch
• 15:02 – The Light Circle tool
• 16:42 – “Gentleness is an incredible remedy in the healing process.” – @joyapgallasch