http://thepennizshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Z30-Cover.jpg 1000 1000 Penni Zelinkoff http://thepennizshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/penni-Z.jpg Penni Zelinkoff2019-06-11 05:21:382019-06-11 14:45:0130. JANELLE ANDERSON OVERCOMING “NOT GOOD ENOUGH” THROUGH BEING HEARD
“There's an inner beauty that starts to shine out when women embrace who they are, fully.” - Janelle Anderson Click To Tweet
Janelle Anderson is the Founder of Emerging Life Coaching which helps women in personal development and self-discovery.
Janelle is a professional certified coach, energy leadership master practitioner, and COR.E wellbeing dynamics specialist. She will help you discover what makes you come alive, what energizes you, what your strengths and talents are, and then create the plan that will take you there.
During this episode, Janelle will discuss the emotional toll of not being heard has affected her life. Expect to learn how to push through your fear and to use your voice. Listen to the end for practice steps that will help you identify with who you truly are.“You can reprogram how you’re thinking, feeling, and believing.” - Janelle Anderson Click To Tweet
- 00:34 – Janelle’s introduction and background
- 03:42 – Being good enough to be heard
- 10:05 – Recognizes that you must change for good
- 12:32 – “You can reprogram how you’re thinking, feeling, and believing.” – Janelle Anderson
- 17:20 – Allowing yourself to push through your fear
- 20:18 – “There’s an inner beauty that starts to shine out when women embrace who they are, fully.” – Janelle Anderson
- 22:48 – Final words of wisdom + more on Janelle’s business
- 23:17 – “Get to know who you are. A lot of women don’t know who they are.” – Janelle Anderson