http://thepennizshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Z27-Cover.jpg 1000 1000 Penni Zelinkoff http://thepennizshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/penni-Z.jpg Penni Zelinkoff2019-05-21 05:31:102019-06-17 21:57:5127. SHAUN MCCLOSKEY OVERCOMING “NOT GOOD ENOUGH” THROUGH AUTHENTICITY
“All of life gets better when you can just be honest and authentic” - @shaunmccloskey Click To Tweet
Shaun McCloskey is a real estate expert, short sale specialist, and keynote speaker.
Shaun helps other national coaches, speakers, and leaders in high caliber positions of influence to make a bigger impact for a larger footprint of people.
During this episode, Shaun will address the two greatest fears in the world, I am not good enough and I won’t be loved. Learn to work through your barriers and go after what you love. It’s time to serve others while fulfilling yourself. You deserve it!“The first time you try to share anything about yourself it is not comfortable at all but pretty soon you start to be rewarded for it” - @shaunmccloskey Click To Tweet
- 00:47 – Shaun’s background and introduction
- 04:49 – Feeling like you don’t even exist and unimportant
- 10:17 – “I stopped equating that what I have to say isn’t important” – @shaunmccloskey
- 14:08 – Learning to work through your feelings
- 15:13 – “The first time you try to share anything about yourself it is not comfortable at all but pretty soon you start to be rewarded for it” – @shaunmccloskey
- 18:19 – The fear of speaking in front of a large audience
- 25:28 – “I’m not worried about am I enough. What I’m worried about now is I want to serve that person. What do they need in order for me to serve them” – @shaunmccloskey
- 28:17 – The two biggest fears on earth
- 29:25 – “All of life gets better when you can just be honest and authentic” – @shaunmccloskey
- 35:26 – Being vulnerable enough to others
This was fantastic!