Lauren A. Cohen, international speaker, #1 bestselling author and immigration and business strategist, is an attorney licensed in both the U.S. (TN) and Canada (ON).
As an active AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) member, Lauren boasts a stellar track record of success. She was also recently recognized as one of 2017’s “Super Lawyers” by Attorney-at-Law Magazine.
During this episode, Lauren will share how being a single mom affects her life and the ways she overcomes any stress related obstacles. Learn to shift your mindset and find things that can positively impact your life on a daily basis. This will be something you have to work on every day! Listen to the end for more on Lauren’s business success and strategies that you can apply.“I work out every morning even if I can only get in a half hour” - Lauren Cohen Click To Tweet
- Think and Grow Rich for Women – Book
- 12. REAGAN NEVELS: OVERCOMING “NOT GOOD ENOUGH” THROUGH VISION
- 21. ALLISON MASIAN OVERCOMING “NOT GOOD ENOUGH” THROUGH REPETITION
- 00:39 – Laurens background and introduction
- 03:46 – How being a single mom affects her life
- 05:01 – “You have to fail in order to scale” – Lauren Cohen
- 10:52 – Shifting from your ‘I’m not enough’ mindset
- 11:47 – “I work out every morning even if I can only get in a half hour” – Lauren Cohen
- 20:44 – Lauren’s business success and strategy
- 27:00 – The power of not for profits
- 30:52 – “Don’t try to do it alone” – Lauren Cohen