Brittany Greene is the CEO of Crowned Financials LLC, a company that teaches the basic financial principles needed to obtain and maintain true wealth.
Brittany was a former International Radio Show host for I Am Caribbean (IAC.COM) and is currently a Financial Influencer for the Modern Black Girl Blog. Recently, she self-published her book titled “The Mind & Money Manual” and was awarded Best Speaker for her chapter of Toastmasters International.
During this episode, Brittany will share how you can obtain personal and professional success by creating a safe space for your positive energy. Find out what it will take for you to shift your mindset in order to endure the financial journey ahead. You should also expect to learn the importance behind a strong support system including how to build one in your life!
Links:“Most of my support system came from people I just met” - Brittany Greene @CF_BrittanyG Click To Tweet
- 00:49 – Brittany’s background and introduction
- 04:00 – Growing up without a father
- 05:50 – “I felt that I had to go the extra mile to prove to someone who I was” – Brittany Greene @CF_BrittanyG
- 08:31 – When you realize you are enough…
- 10:44 – How to overcome your “I’m not enough’
- 11:14 – “Be able to speak positivity in your life from the beginning” – Brittany Greene @CF_BrittanyG
- 13:28 – Having the proper support system in your life
- 14:48 – “Most of my support system came from people I just met” – Brittany Greene @CF_BrittanyG
- 15:41 – Creating a safe space for your positive energy