http://thepennizshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/width_400_Z14_Cover_1.png 400 400 Penni Zelinkoff http://thepennizshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/penni-Z.jpg Penni Zelinkoff2019-02-19 04:00:122019-06-17 21:50:0914. STEPHANIE SIMPSON: OVERCOMING “NOT GOOD ENOUGH” THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY
“It’s powerful what a photograph can do for your business” - Stephanie Simpson @SimpsonPortrait Click To Tweet
Stephanie Simpson is the owner of Simpson Portraits, a leading personal branding photography studio in Glendora CA.
Stephanie specializes in helping people see how extraordinary they are, by creating a custom tailored brand image strategy so they can reach their target audience at a single glance.
During this episode, Stephanie will share how to look and feel successful in your life both professionally and personally. Work through your inner feelings and conquer your money mindset. Learn to truly build personal and business growth through photography.“Photography has been a really great way of having the proof that we are pretty extraordinary” - Stephanie Simpson @SimpsonPortrait Click To Tweet
- 00:48 – Stephanie’s background and introduction
- 04:06 – Conquering your money mindset
- 13:04 – Helping your children work through their feelings
- 17:23 – “Photography has been a really great way of having the proof that we are pretty extraordinary” – Stephanie Simpson @SimpsonPortrait
- 18:06 – Building your personal and business growth
- 26:24 – “It’s powerful what a photograph can do for your business” – Stephanie Simpson @SimpsonPortrait