Susan Sheppard is the founder of Getting What You Want, a coaching organization that provides women and men access to the power they already have to get exactly what they want in life.
Susan is a speaker, writer, trainer and coach who is passionate about true intimacy and her crusade against indifferent relationships.
During this episode, Susan will share how you can empower yourself and everyone around you. Learn to truly love yourself and find out exactly what men and women want. Listen to the end to find out why you need to meet 40 people that you’re not attracted to.“I gained and lost 100 pounds 12 times” - Susan Sheppard Click To Tweet
Links:“Trust your intuition, your body, and your knowing to tell you that you’re enough” - Susan Sheppard Click To Tweet
- 00:49 – Susan’s introduction and background
- 03:01 – Being forced to be married and not attend school
- 06:49 – “My mother used to tell me I can do anything I wanted to do. Except she wouldn’t really support it” – Susan
- 08:49 – Working as a nurse to loving the ER
- 12:13 – Empowering yourself and relationships
- 14:45 – “I gained and lost 100 pounds 12 times” – Susan
- 18:07 – What men and women want
- 19:57 – Learning to love yourself
- 21:57 – “Go out and meet 40 people that you’re not attracted to” – Susan
- 29:43 – Setting the bar for your new relationships
- 33:52 – “Trust your intuition, your body, and your knowing to tell you that you’re enough” – Susan